Prep time: 40-45 min
Cook time: 20-30 min
Serves: 4 people
Ingredients for tuna fillets:
400g tuna fillet
Ingredients for tinned tuna:
1 tin of tuna in brine or sunflower oil
4 tbsp. Greek yogurt
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Salt and pepper
Ingredients for salad:
400 baby potatoes
250g green beans
250g cherry tomatoes
100g black pitted olives
1 large yellow pepper
Ingredients for chimichurri dressing:
1 small bunch oregano
1 small bunch coriander
1 small bunch parsley
100g olive oil
3-4 garlic cloves
3-4 pieces of spring onion
2 red chillies
2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
4 tbsp. water
1 tsp. sea salt
- Open and drain a tin of tuna.
- Add lemon juice and Greek yogurt.
- Season to taste with salt black pepper, and then set aside.
- Blend all chimichurri dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Season tender stem broccoli with salt & pepper, add 1 tsp. olive oil and grill for 5-8 minutes.
- Boil baby potatoes in salted water, chill and cut in half or quarter. Then add to a large mixing bowl.
- Cut green beans in half and blanch in salted water for 3 min, place green beans in ice-cold water after cooking. Add to large bowl with potatoes.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half or quarter and add to potatoes.
- Slice marinated black olives and yellow pepper, and then add to the bowl and mix.
- Serve salad onto plates and top with tinned tuna mix.
- Season tuna fillets with sea salt and crack black pepper.
- Heat non-stick pan with some oil and sear each site for 30-60 sec.
- Slice and serve on top of the salad and dress with chimichurri dressing.
Of which sugars: 2.6g
*Recipe provided by our chefs at Natural Fitness Food.