Third Space is a collection of luxury health clubs in London; individual in style, bound by a common philosophy: to provide outstanding fitness spaces that members feel are their own. Our people are the creators that bring the space to life. We’re a team of motivators, inventors, and coaches; always striving to grow and evolve. It’s not just a job, it’s a lifestyle. We inspire our members to fulfil their lives and they rely on us…and we wouldn’t have it any other way. This is our space.
We are committed to ensuring outstanding quality and excellence in every area of our offering and making continuous improvements to our member experience; this is where we need you, a passionate, dedicated and professional individual with an interest in health and fitness with your own flair of originality.
We are currently seeking a Group Exercise Manager who will be integral in our mission; to be the Third Space for our members and inspire them to live their lives be their personal best.
We are looking for a world class group exercise leader to run our busy group exercise programme at our beautiful club in Tower Bridge. The club boasts one of our most popular group exercise programmes in the company, one of the most diverse offerings in a fantastic location.
In this role, you will work with a team of extraordinary Group Exercise Instructors, Master Trainers, Lead Instructors and Senior Instructors. You’ll be committed to supporting our members to be their personal best and so continuously strive to offer the best exercise classes which London has to offer; from Yoga, to HIIT and Boxing, allowing members to sweat it out in whichever way they choose!
Whilst reporting to the General Manager, you will need to work closely with the sales and operations team and our central Group Exercise team to deliver our brand standards and excellence as well as assist with any Marketing/PR and special events.
The successful candidate will also need to hold workshops and coaching sessions for internal team members, such as the sales and fitness team, so that the benefits of Group Exercise are widely known, understood and correctly promoted.
Last but not by any means least, you will also be required to conduct and deliver our group exercise classes to our members in a professional and friendly manner; living and breathing our Third Space values.
- Expertise and Passion – You’re a fitness enthusiast and you’ve extensive experience and qualifications in Group Exercise and/or Personal Training
- Leader – you’re a born leader and can demonstrate how you’ve managed, motivated, developed and retained people in previous roles
- Member Focused – You’re able to listen and empathise with a diverse range of customers and will have strong examples of how you’ve managed member expectations and resolved issues and complaints
- Commerciality – You think commercially and you’ve experience of resource allocation and budget management
- Flexible – our Group Exercise offering is available 7 days a week and you’ll need to be prepared to work some unsociable hours and weekends, as well as be available to travel to industry related events.
A full job description is available upon request.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and we will be in touch soon.