Our Membership Sales Consultants are the best in the industry, with a real drive and passion for fitness and a determination to ensure that our new and prospective members are set up for success from the moment they first interact with us. It’s not about closing the deal by any means necessary here, it’s about genuinely getting to know people and truly understanding their goals and motivation for joining a club like ours. You’ll feel that we’re making a difference to the their fitness journey and naturally showcase our full-service offering such as our wide range of signature Group Exercise classes and our best in class Personal Trainers, as well as demonstrate how our Spa, Medical and Natural Fitness Food products can enhance their overall experience.
You’ll be working as part of our in-club team, they’re a collaborative, inclusive team of people who support each other, deliver a first-class service to our members whilst having fun doing so. If you have the right attitude and you’re able to treat all of our members as unique individuals, this could be the perfect match for you!
A normal day would include activities such as booking tours and appointments with prospective members and tailoring your approach to their individual needs, talking to them openly about our membership options and additional products. You’ll also spend time building relationships inside and outside of the club in order to generate prospective members in order to achieve your monthly sales targets and always demonstrating outside service.
Whilst we’d love to meet with candidates who can demonstrate their experience of working in a target driven environment, we’re also keen to meet with those who have a genuine passion for fitness, are highly self-motivated, proactive and tenacious individuals. You’ll be an exceptional communicator, a team-player and demonstrate a strong drive to achieving and exceeding goals.
- You’re able to manage your time effectively and you’re exceptionally well organised, always maintaining a meticulous attention to detail.
- You’re pragmatic, solutions focused and take a hands-on approach to understanding our business and people.
- You are approachable and have a friendly manner which allows you to build credible relationships with new and existing members in order to obtain the necessary information from them when needed and manage their expectations realistically.
- You’re curious and have a willingness to learn.
- You’re self-driven, self-motivated and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- You’re interested in a career in Sales, Fitness or Health Club management.
In amongst the madness of working in a busy Sales team, you will be entitled to a market-leading salary and bonus package, and you and a friend or family member will be given a complimentary Group membership which will give you access to all of our clubs. We will actively encourage you to use your additional benefits which include discounted rates across our Spa, Medical, Nutrition and Hospitality brands to ensure that your health and wellbeing stays central to everything that we do. Additionally, you’ll be rewarded with numerous team away days throughout the year as well as ongoing, holistic training and development.
If you’re interested in joining a luxury, entrepreneurial and people-centric business and keen to a high performing Sales team, this could be the opportunity for you.
Click here to apply now.