Exercise class booking rules
Our class booking system is available at all our clubs other than at Canary Wharf and you are able to make a booking from 48 hrs before.
If you change your mind, cancellation is available up until 4 hours before the start of the class. Later notification will be classified as a no-show.
When a class is full, you will be able to book onto a waiting list.
If a place becomes available, you will be sent an email to say you have been moved into the class but can cancel if you choose.
(If you move from the waiting list into a class you will not generate a no-show or late cancellation)
If you fail to show for four classes within a calendar month, your booking rights will be automatically suspended for the duration of one week. This notification will take the form of an email.
This policy maximises the potential number of class slots available to members.
- Sessions must be paid for in advance, either at concierge or via PT by DD Subscription.
- Top up sessions can only be purchased if you have a valid PT by DD Subscription
- Pack sessions must be used within a certain number of days from pack purchase; 3 and 10 pack sessions expire within 84 days of purchase, 20 pack sessions expire within 168 days of purchase
- PT sessions by Direct Debit are cleared down at the end of every calendar month – unused sessions cannot be carried into the next calendar month
- PT sessions are non-transferable
DD Cancellation Terms
- One full calendar month notice and payment running from the 1st
- Cancellation must be given in writing (email is fine)
Session Attendance Terms
- If you cancel a booked session with less than 24 hours’ notice, or fail to attend a booked session, you will be charged for the session or, in the case of PT by DD, the session will be mark as redeemed
- If you’re late for your session, your session time will be reduced accordingly. If you’re more than 20 minutes late for your session, the session may be cancelled and marked as redeemed
- If for any reason we need to cancel your booked session with less than 24 hours’ notice, or your PT is more than 10 minutes late for your session, you will receive a replacement session free of charge
- If your allocated Personal Trainer is; on holiday, absent, or leaves the business, the Fitness Manager will assist in allocating you an alternative suitable Personal Trainer to take over your PT sessions.
- If you cancel your membership or your membership is terminated due to arrears, you will not be refunded for any unused sessions.
Please kindly cancel any spa treatment bookings 24 hrs before your session if you cannot attend. Unfortunately, no refund or exchange can be offered on treatments cancelled without 24hr notice.