1 medium banana
1 cup of gluten free oats
3/4 cup of milk (or dairy free alternative)
1/4 cup of Greek yogurt (or dairy free alternative)
2 tbsp. of vanilla whey protein powder (or dairy free alternative)
2 tbsp. peanut butter
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
1 tsp. of maple syrup
1 tsp. of cinnamon
- Peel and then mash your banana in a small mixing bowl (saving a small amount for garnish).
- Now add the rest of your wet ingredients: peanut butter, yoghurt, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in your dry ingredients: oats, protein powder and cinnamon.
- Mix again and then place in the fridge until ready to consume (at least 1 hour).
- Remove from the fridge and transfer into two small breakfast bowls.
- Garnish with remaining banana and an extra dollop of peanut butter.
Of which sugars: 17.6g
*Recipe provided by our chefs at Natural Fitness Food.