1. Please make all bookings via phone 0207 9700 914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please note we are now a cashless spa. All payments are to be made via card.
3. You will need to complete and sign a new consultation form prior to your treatment. This can be downloaded from our website here. Please bring this with you for your treatment to commence.
4. You will pass through a temperature scanner at the concierge desk of the club. Should your temperature exceed government recommended guidelines you will not be allowed to enter.
5. Please arrive at the time of your treatment and unaccompanied. Your therapist will be waiting for you. Arrival times will be staggered to avoid congestion so you will only be allowed to enter the spa at the time of your treatment.
6. We are operating a one-way system. The entrance is on the left side of the spa and the exit on the right.
7. On arrival, all bags, jewelry (including watches), phones and coats need to be stored in the locker area. Please only bring in a method of payment. Please note we are now a cashless spa.
8. All spa guests need to wear a face-mask upon entering the spa and throughout the treatment. If you don’t have one, we will provide these on entry to the spa.
9. As you come in, please use the sink on the left hand side to sanitise your hands with our anti-bacterial hand soap and use the hand gel provided.
10. Should you feel unwell on the day of your booking, please call 0207 9700 914 to cancel your booking.
GOOD TO KNOW
- All high touch surfaces will be cleaned in accordance with government guidelines using two types of virucidal that work against germs which have passed industry testing BS EN14476.
- All therapists will be wearing full PPE throughout all treatments. This includes: apron, face mask with shield and gloves.
- For any treatment that requires skin-to-skin contact, our therapists will be wearing gloves. This includes massage treatments.
- We will have a reduced team to ensure the spa is not crowed at our peak times.
- Doors will be kept open around the spa (other than the treatment room you are in) to allow air to circulate.
- All staff will be required to change at work into fresh laundered uniforms to ensure no outside clothes are in contact with any stations or clients.
- We will not be offering complimentary refreshments in the spa.
- All our team members have received extensive training to ensure all services are conducted in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- We have removed some treatments and packages from our menu during this time. Please check the website for all treatment listings.
Third Space Spa welcomes members and non-members and our highly skilled and experienced therapists are on hand to advise you and create a personalised Spa program. If you have any treatment requests outside of the normal Spa treatment menu, please contact the Spa reception who will endeavour to accommodate your requirements.
Third Space Spa is extremely popular and we would recommend that you book your treatments in advance to avoid disappointment.
Members benefit from a discount on all treatments within the Third Space Spa.
Under-18 year olds are not permitted to receive treatments in the spa.
On arrival, chill out in our comfortable seating area or for a more tranquil experience visit our relaxation room with comfortable couches and complimentary refreshments.
We encourage guests to relax both before and after treatments.
Results are significantly enhanced when a course of treatments is taken and it is a cost effective way of booking a series of treatments or services. Our qualified team will be happy to advise you on the benefits of taking a course on a selection of our treatments.
Our courses are buy 5 get the 6th treatment free. Courses are only available on Facials, Laser treatments and massages. This excludes sunbeds.
Please note that courses are non-refundable or transferable. Courses must be used within 12 months of date of purchase.
Third Space Spa prides itself on the quality and professionalism of its team and their wealth of experience. We provide unparalleled service with attentiveness to your every need.
Clients who wish to change or cancel an appointment are kindly requested to provide 24hrs notice or full payment for the treatment will be required or charged to your member’s account.
Prepayment may in some cases be required to secure an appointment.
We ask that you always allow enough time for your appointment and arrive 15 minutes early giving you the opportunity to unwind in our relaxation area and complete a consultation form.
Please be aware some treatments may preclude you from using the steam/sauna prior or after your treatment. If you are unsure please ask at the Third Space Spa reception.
All times quoted include treatment, preparation and consultation. Please be aware that some treatments include a different length consultation/preparation time particularly on your first visit.
When requesting a specific therapist please state this at time of booking, whilst we cannot guarantee your wish where possible we will always try.
COMFORT DURING YOUR TREATMENT
Please ensure that you inform your therapist if you are too cold/hot, if your position is uncomfortable or the therapist’s pressure is not enjoyable. We will endeavour to adjust or change technique to suit you.
We will endeavour to send reminder text messages however; it is the responsibility of the member/guest to remember their appointment.
We will endeavour to accommodate late arrivals however, we cannot promise a full treatment time.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION REGARDING SPECIFIC TREATMENTS
You should not have any heat treatments directly prior or following waxing, using the sun bed/tanning capsules or any of our facial treatments. This includes sauna, steam room, swimming and excessive working out.
Please inform us at the time of booking any health concerns, pregnancy or terminal illnesses so we can advise you of the best treatment or incase we need to adapt the treatment for your needs.
Remove all deodorants, perfume and make-up when using the sunbed/tanners.
Please bring open toed shoes to wear after a pedicure.
Please wear dark, loose clothing after a spray tan treatment.
Please wear loose comfortable clothing during Shiatsu massage.
PRODUCT & TREATMENT REFUND
Third Space Spa will offer a full refund for products if faulty. Proof of purchased is required.
Third Space Spa cannot refund items if you change your mind about the purchase.
All prices and treatments are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to revision without notice.
Where applicable all treatment prices are inclusive of VAT.
All our treatments are under constant review and development and therefore may change from time to time.
All treatments courses booked and paid for are non-refundable and are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
Courses cannot be changed for a different treatment.
Courses paid for at a selected spa must use that spa to redeem a treatment from that course.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable.