3 tbsp. white miso paste
2 tbsp. agave syrup
1 tbsp. tamari soy sauce
1 tbsp. harissa paste
1 clove of garlic
1 thumb sized knob of ginger
1 shallot onion
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Take a small blender and add all the ingredients for the miso marinade: white miso paste, agave syrup, garlic, ginger, tamari soy sauce, harissa paste and shallots. Blitz until well combined and set to one side.
- Take your aubergines and cut into half length ways.
- Take your knife and gently cut a criss-cross pattern into your aubergines, being careful to not puncture the skin on the other side.
- Then generously brush over your miso marinade.
- Place into an oven proof tray, then cover the tray with foil and roast in the centre of the oven for 30 mins.
- After your aubergine has been cooking for 30 minutes remove the foil and roast the aubergines for a further 20 mins.
Of which sugars: 22.2g
*Recipe provided by our chefs at Natural Fitness Food.