1 medium banana
1 cup of gluten free oats
1 cup of coconut or almond milk
1 handful of berries (your choice, raspberry, blueberry etc.)
1/2 cup of coconut flour
2 tbsp. of vanilla whey protein powder
1 tsp. of baking powder
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
Coconut oil for frying
- Place all ingredients except the raspberries, into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Cut your raspberries into halves.
- Heat a small amount of oil coconut in a pan on a medium to high heat.
- Pour in pancake batter, about 1/3 of a cup at a time.
- Cook the pancakes until they are cooked about 3/4 of the way through and small bubbles start to appear, then place in your raspberry halves. Two per pancake.
- Flip the pancakes carefully and then cook all the way through.
- Repeat using the rest of the batter.
- Serve with more raspberries and yogurt or your choice of other toppings.
Of which sugars: 23.7g
*Recipe provided by our chefs at Natural Fitness Food.