Serves: 10-12 muffins
120g crispy smoked bacon
120g cook chicken breast
20 cherry tomatoes
10 large free range eggs
Sea salt and black pepper
Salad leaves to serve
- Cut your chicken into small cubes and mix with the crispy bacon pieces.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Place the silicone muffin moulds on a baking tray, fill it up with the chicken mixture and tomatoes.
- Pour over the egg mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Remove from the oven, make sure they are cooked through and serve with mixed salad leaves.
Of which sugars: 1.8g