A specialist in joint articulation, spinal mobilisation, soft tissue release techniques, postural-orientated treatment, personalised rehabilitation and holistic wellbeing advice.
• CrossFit injuries
• Swimming injuries
• Pre and post-operative rehabilitation
• Nerve compression injuries
• Functional low back pain
• Chronic shoulder pain
• Registered Osteopath (GOsC)
• Master of Osteopathy (M.Ost)
• Bachelor of Physiological Science (BSc)
• Level 3 Diploma in Sport Massage (ITEC)
• Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport (QCF)
• Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
Felicity trained at the University College of Osteopathy, obtaining a master’s degree with distinction. She also holds qualifications in sport massage, strength & conditioning, functional rehabilitation, and swim coaching. Prior to this, she received a 2:1 bachelor’s degree at Bristol University in Physiological Science. She is also currently training to become a pilates instructor, with specialism in pre and post-natal pilates.
Felicity has an athlete background, having competed nationally in swimming from a young age. She has also had 4 years experience in the sport of CrossFit.