Third Space hosts 5 of London’s luxury health clubs across inspiring central London locations. All clubs are individual in style and bound by a common philosophy; to provide outstanding fitness spaces that our members feel are their own. We are committed to ensuring outstanding quality and excellence in every area of our offering and making continuous improvements to our member experience; this is where we need you, a passionate, dedicated and professional individual with an interest in health and fitness with your own flair of originality.
We are currently looking for a highly organised, proactive and efficient Personal Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer and his Executive Team as we continue on our mission to be the best in class and recognised as leaders and pioneers in the Health & Fitness industry. This role is perfect for an experienced PA who wants to work for a fast moving, high growth business with an exceptional culture and extraordinary people.
We’re looking for someone who will primarily be:
• Providing PA support to the CEO, and five directors within the Third Space Executive team;
• Supporting the executive team with the co-ordination of regular recurring events including the weekly exec meeting, minute-taking, and off site meetings, whilst also being responsible for booking arrangements;
• Coordinating internal and external meetings involving full calendar access and sending invitations on behalf of others;
• Coordinating and organising our monthly and bi-annual awards and events, as well as long service awards, Christmas party and other social events;
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority;
• Handling confidential correspondence both internally and externally;
• Formatting high quality, professional PowerPoint presentations for board, investor, landlord and other third party meetings;
• General office management;
• Ad-hoc PA tasks such as booking meetings rooms, ordering catering, collecting guests from reception etc.
The ideal candidate will have PA experience and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook. You’ll be able to organise, be proactive and able to work in a fast paced environment, using initiative to problem solve and also bounce thoughts and suggestions off your colleagues. Communication skills are imperative in this role and you must be able to converse with people at all levels across the business.
This is a full time, permanent role and based at our Executive Office in Golden Square, Soho.
As well as the usual you get for turning up for work, you will get free membership to our amazing health clubs to attend as many cycling classes as your legs will allow! You will also receive discounted prices within our restaurant and Spa offerings as well as with our first class Personal Trainers.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com